Are you a "Top Champion"? Test your skills!
The Mader Spinning Top Learning Set is a set of 5 wooden spinning tops of varying difficulties which includes: 2x Rallyes, 1x Miniature, 1x Turn-over Top, 1x Thunderbolt.
Eight steps to become a "Top Champion":
1. Spin one Rallye top
2. Spin the Rallye top with your other hand
3. Spin both Rallyes with both hands at the same time
4. Hold the Rallye upside down, snap it and let it and let it spin on its stem
5. Spin the Miniature top and then spin it upside down
6. Spin the Turn-over top so that it flips over
7. Spin the Turn-over top on its stem
8. If you can spin the Thunderbolt you are a "Top Champion".
Difficulty Levels: 1 - 6 (from very easy to very difficult)
Mader Spinning Top Learning Sets come in different colour combinations, choose between Fire (red), Ice (blue), Lavender (purple) and Grass (green).
- Rallye: Height 4,3 cm Diameter 3,6 cm
- Miniature: Height 2,5 cm Diameter 1 cm
- Turn-over: Height 4,2 cm Diameter 3,2 cm
- Thunderbolt: Height 9 cm Diameter 2,8 cm
Materials: Wood and natural colour stain
Recommended Age: 3+
Warning. Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Choking hazard due to small parts.
Made in Austria.
Mader Kreiselmanufaktur was founded in 1991 by Klaus Mader, a very skilled carpenter with a love for handcrafted wooden toys. He has a small but mighty workshop found in the foothills of the Austrian Alps and each spinning top is painstakingly made by hand, often by Klaus himself, out of locally sourced wood with some tops requiring up to 20 different stages such as wood turning, burning, embossing, carving, brushing, painting and varnishing. One can’t help but admire the attention to detail in every creation.
His toys are easily recognised as they all have a burned in stripe in the middle, beautifully chosen colours and unparalleled attention to detail. You can’t help but pick one up and give it a twirl then watch mesmerised as it spins and falls.