Re-Play's Infant Spoons were designed with infant feeding in mind, ensuring that the contoured edges make cleaning messy faces a breeze and the extra handle length accommodates clean hands. Mix and match utensils with our plates, bowls, and cups to create a vibrant tableware set!
Infant spoons designed to complement both feeding baby and baby self-feeding. Re-Play utensils are made from USA FDA-Approved BPA-Free Plastic recycled milk jugs (HDPE recycled plastic), so not only are they better for your child, they are better for the environment.
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip
- Length of handle keeps mum’s hands clean and allows babies to help feed themselves
- Depth of spoon accommodates first bites and growing appetites
- Contoured edges clean up messy faces in a breeze
- Gentle on the mouth and gums, tough against little teeth
- Dishwasher safe
- PVC, BPA and phthalate free
- Age range: first bites through the first year
Each spoon is approximately 16cm long
PLEASE NOTE- Red sauces and certain foods can stain plastic - we recommend washing with grease-cutting dish soap immediately after use. Should you develop a tough stain, we recommend mixing baking soda and vinegar into a paste and using a good scrubbing tool with grit.